sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj - wakrie blogs

Could Winter be far Behind?

Well, finally we got a little snow that might stick around. Last night there was some freezing rain and then some snow (the ice crystal type). This morning the temperature is -10C. Today will be beautiful with clear skies and sunshine to contrast with the white snow covering the ground.


















Looking up the road. How about a visit!


















My backyard. Hey! what happened to all the wood I had piled.


















I have started my wood cook stove to warm the kitchen. The cats seem to like it as a place to keep warm.



















I managed to move the wood into the basement before the snow. I will need more but this should get me through until March. I will be skidding the rest out of the bush soon so I can work away on cutting, splitting and piling it outside.

Time to rush out and make an angel in the snow. :) Don't you just love Winter!

Posted by Picasa
 
Top